The Content Marketing Manager role is at the core of the marketing team: conceiving, creating and distributing relevant content in ways that are engaging and meaningful for key audiences and stakeholders. This position calls for someone who is passionate about communication across multiple channels, creative writing, and audience engagement. Someone ready to roll up their sleeves, think strategically and creatively, and ready to expand TruShield’s digital footprint.
Duties & Responsibilities
Communicate & Collaborate
- Collaborate with designers, marketers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of the core audience.
- Engage and collaborate with other members of the marketing and communications team to review, develop and frequently update/post digital content for the TruShield websites.
- Communicate both internally and externally to promote the unified voice and value proposition of TruShield.
Develop Creative Content
- Think outside of the box to find new angles and generate topics that are compelling and highly engaging.
- Identify and address gaps in content or opportunities for increasing value of content by:
- Interviewing and engaging stakeholders
- Identifying areas where content can be “re-packaged”, connected or enhanced – developing ideas for infographics, short videos, reports, and deploying social media posts etc.
- Work with TruShield marketing staff to conceive and create content for marketing materials (e.g. sales brochures, white papers, case studies, videos, website copy, blog posts, marketing materials) to articulate the benefits of TruShield.
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Encourage, monitor and support a cohesive writing style for the TruShield’s website.
- Provide back up support with writing, editing and proofreading communications materials, including articles, letters, press releases, fact sheets, op-eds and letters to the editor. Will also serve as the editorial lead for all internal publications.
- Manage projects pertaining to content development.
Multichannel Content Optimization
- Help grow member engagement by providing rich, relevant content through multiple channels: web, social media, print, and email.
- Find opportunities and coordinate efforts to boost engagement, visibility, site traffic and SEO.
- Assess progress and grow TruShield customer engagement while optimizing digital outreach.
- Develop a calendar for content creation and integration across web, email and social channels.
- Collaboratively develop and deploy the organizations digital engagement strategy to support the overall marketing and communications strategy.
- Assist with special communications programs and projects as required.
Required skills for role:
- Highly creative with excellent writing skills.
- Detail-oriented with ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Keen on adhering to grammar and style standards.
- Self-starter and great team player. Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity.
- Positive, energetic and reliable.
- Minimum of 4 years of public relations, advertising, writing or digital media agency experience, with a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, English or related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in developing interactive content, managing SEO strategy, and optimizing content for brand, SEO, and social media marketing.
- Past experience producing content for the web as well as other channels (social, email etc.).
- Software Skills: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign). Proficiency in content management systems (such as Sitefinity)
- A Plus: Experience with video production.
- A Plus: PRWeb, Klout, Marketo, Salesforce, Sprout Social, Sprinklr, Oktopost and Tweetdeck/Hootsuite.
Desired, but not required skills for role:
PRWeb, Klout, Marketo, Salesforce, Sprout Social, Sprinklr, Oktopost and Tweetdeck/Hootsuite.
Minimum Educational Requirements/Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, English or related field.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 4 years
To apply for this position, please fill out the form and submit your resume: