Being a part of TruShield’s sales team means being part of one of the fastest growing managed security services providers and making your mark on the industry. You have the opportunity to work with a team of professionals that are exceeding their quotas and the potential for rapid career growth based on performance and success.
Do you have boundless energy, persistence, and a strong desire to “pursue the win? Are you inspired to bring new ideas to market? Able to challenge the old way of doing things? Then this is the job is for you!
Reporting directly to the Global Director of Business Development and Marketing, you will work with our sales and marketing team to increase revenue, build customer value and drive new business to TruShield Security.
You will achieve this by:
- Engaging with targeted enterprise prospects to identify current security challenges and position TruShield’s unique ability to solve the problem
- Building and defending TruShield’s value throughout the selling engagement. Navigating complex prospect environments to align the prospect around our solutions
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality opportunities
- Utilizing Salesforce.com to manage sales processes and accurately forecast business
- Identifying scope of projects and initiatives, decision makers, stakeholders, and overall scope of opportunity.
- Initiating prospect relationships, enabling value driven conversations, driving customer/prospect interest throughout the stages of the sales.
- Carry out large volume of outreach activity to establish new business meetings
- Lead new business meetings (primarily via phone meeting) to gain insight into the needs of each company while educating them on cyber security best practices.
- Intuitively and proactively understanding prospect concerns and facilitate escalation to the appropriate team member.
- Positioning TruShield capabilities to each prospect business driver and challenges
- Growing revenues for assigned territory by identifying potential Managed Security Services and Professional Services opportunities
- 3-7 years successful sales experience
- Experience selling SaaS or software to C-Suite of mid-market or larger companies
- Strong network in/around territory
- Strong technical aptitude to learn TruShield’s solutions quickly
- Consultative selling skills
- Ability to understand and navigate through complex business and information security environments
- Proven ability to meet and exceed a sales quota
Telework is optional
To apply for the position, please fill out the form below and submit the required paperwork.