**POSITION IS LOCATED IN WASHINGTON, D.C., HOWEVER 2-3 DAYS/MONTH ARE REQUIRED IN STERLING, VA LOCATION**
TruShield Security Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking an individual who is passionate about cyber security. Someone who has a strong understanding of attacker methodologies, analyzing forensic data and responding to security incidents. The ideal candidate will have experience in system administration, strong communication skills, and a professional appearance/demeanor with the ability to interact with client personnel in both technical and leadership role.
- 3 or more years experience in Federal cyber security, or 5 years in Federal IT support.
- Experience with HP ArcSight SIEM technologies
- Experience and knowledge of security architectures including network segmentation, DMZ, etc.
- Knowledge of Firewall architectures, rulesets and best practices (Cisco, Checkpoint Primary, Palo Alto)
- Experience with Nessus, McAfee Vulnerability Manager, or other Vulnerability scanning tools – both running scans and analyzing results.
- Knowledge of FISMA, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-137, NIST 800-61
At least one of the following:
- Security +
Advanced degree in IT Security or related field strongly preferred.
- Cyber Security: 3 years
To apply for the position, please fill out the form below and upload your resume: