Log Collection & Management is an infrastructure management best practice, supporting performance management, security incident response, and compliance requirements. However, log management is becoming more complex all the time:
- Log sources are more numerous and more varied.
- Transferring logs securely off-site in a challenging and changing environment can pose problems.
- Infrastructure is moving from traditional hosted and on-premise deployments into the cloud, requiring new deployment models for virtual and elastic cloud environments to accommodate further growth.
- Compliance mandates such as FISMA, PCI, DSS, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, and ISO have added log management deliverables.
Log management service can entail short and long-term storage, processing, analysis, and alerting. Storage can be done on-site but preferably should be forwarded to an external site for business continuity and disaster recovery best practices. TruShield provides Log Collection & Management to satisfy most regulatory requirements.
Network devices continually generate extensive logs that show the events on a network. To be compliant with many industry and federal regulations, organizations are required to constantly review these logs to identify security risks. With complex combinations of hardware and software on today’s networks, staying ahead of the attackers and within compliance of relevant regulations can be time-consuming and expensive.
While most of our clients address these requirements through the fully TruShield-managed Continuous Security Monitoring solution, some organizations simple need the technology platform to manage the millions of network event logs generated every hour. For these organizations, TruShield offers a stand-alone Log Collection & Management product.
The Stand-Alone Product
TruShield’s Log Collection & Management solves the log problem through a combination of hardware and software installed on your premises that collects, aggregates, monitors, and analyzes logs from almost any technology of information asset. The system works around-the-clock to identify malicious activities and alert you in real time. TruShield provides the expertise and support to achieve operational capability with your existing staff, in your environment, in the shortest amount of time possible.
By deploying TruShield’s Log Collection & Management, you will meet your compliance requirements at the lowest cost possible, and your staff will be empowered with immediate, actionable information on security incidents happening on your network. Key features include:
- Log monitoring and collection
- Event collection and analysis from across the organization
- Surpass compliance requirements
- Automated event monitoring and analysis 24/7/365
- Online security portal