Cybercriminals are extremely motivated to steal digital data. Whether it’s for financial, social, or political gain, your assets could be at risk. Criminals use strategies ranging from common phishing scams to more sophisticated and long-term attacks to disrupt your business activities, cause monetary damage, or obtain the information they want. With the average breach detection time at 205 days, criminals could be hiding out in your infrastructure already. Once detected, remediation efforts take an average of 46 days at a cost of $21,155 each day, but this does not always equate to the complete elimination of a modern-day threat. At this point, it’s time to admit that anti-virus software and off-the-shelf tools simply won’t cut it. If your data is as important to you as your reputation, you need a robust cybersecurity plan in place that enables you to protect your digital assets around the clock.
To find out more about TruShield’s Continuous Security Monitoring, download our fact sheet!
The Problem: The Traditional Approach to Cyber Security is Flawed
Traditional methods of cyber security focus on the monitoring of one or two boundary devices such as firewalls. But, this method fails to take into account how sophisticated modern threats are. A large portion of them won’t even target the firewalls at all!
The Solution: TruShield’s CSM
Our cutting-edge approach to cyber security helps you protect your mission critical data and client information from being breached. We deliver comprehensive, 24/7/365 monitoring, correlation, alerting, and threat intelligence services.
TruShield brings together state-of-the-art technology and a detailed global threat perspective to deliver a true end-to-end view of risks to your network.
Did You Know?
- Real-time, 24/7/365 expert analysis and response to known and emerging threats
- Automated event analysis and compliance reporting
- Integration with virtually any network device, operating system, database, web application or other critical information asset
- Power asset or compliance based security reporting with cutting-edge analysis and visualization tools
- Access to TruShield’s Global Threat Watchlist – an invaluable source of information for protecting you from attackers
- Fully managed firewalls, IDS/IPS and UTM
- For active threat response check out our Continuous Security Monitoring Plus Program
- Provides a vast improvement in threat detection timelines – literally from months down to minutes
- Offers immediate incident response and management
- Fulfills core compliance requirements of all cyber security industry regulations, including FISMA, PCI, GLBA, FFIEC, NCUA, FDIC, NRC, ISO, and HIPAA – with one smart solution
- Arms you with the latest information about cyber threats impacting organizations around the world
- Gives you access to a team of experts dedicated to protecting you from attack
- Simplifies security and compliance reporting, and streamlines audits to maximize your efficiency to allow you to focus on your core business