TruShield is looking for a talented, highly-motivated person to join our marketing team as a Content Development Specialist.
The TruShield marketing department is a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. The Content Development Specialist must be able to work quickly and efficiently, and produce excellent results under pressure.
The Content Development Specialist must have strong graphic design skills. They will be responsible for producing creative marketing content including blog posts, ebooks, and infographics, and will work with the rest of the marketing team to produce marketing campaigns aimed at bringing new business leads to TruShield. This position reports to the Marketing Manager.
- Writing blog posts
- Writing eBooks
- Writing White Papers
- Developing content ideas for campaigns
- Producing marketing collateral and one-pagers
- Writing website content
- Developing infographics
- Developing content for webinars
- Assist with other campaigns in the marketing department, including videos, events, and social media
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing or related field
- Strong graphic design skills
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
- Proficient in Adobe products including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team
- Organization and time management skills
If you are interested in applying for the position, please fill out the form below and attach a copy of your resume and three writing samples.