Must be a U.S. Citizen
TruShield Security Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking an individual who is passionate about cyber security. Someone who has a strong understanding of attacker methodologies, analyzing forensic data and responding to security incidents. The ideal candidate will have experience in system administration, strong communication skills, and a professional appearance/demeanor with the ability to interact with client personnel in both technical and leadership role.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop, maintain and support all network applications and databases for the organization to include data integration between systems.
- Act as primary liaison for all network applications and databases on issues and updates; coordinate with other departments as needed; submit, track, and follow through on all trouble tickets/support with vendors.
- Establish and maintain up-to-date documentation, process documentation (SOPs), business processes, and development of comprehensive library for systems.
- Provide all communication and documentation to organization on application and database functionality and procedural changes.
- Responsible for backup, data recovery, and disaster recovery for all network applications and databases.
- Provide all communication and documentation to the organization on application functionality and procedural changes for systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology,
- Database Management or related field or comparable combination of education and experience.
- Must be experienced in MS SQL or MySQL
Job Type: Full-time
- MS SQL DBA: 1 year
To apply, please fill out the form below and submit your resume.