Are you looking for an opportunity to have significant impact at a great company while building your sales career? TruShield Security Solutions, Inc. seeks a high-energy, execution-oriented Account Executive to drive revenue.
About The Position:
TruShield Security Solutions, Inc. is located right outside of DC. We are seeking an EAE located in the New York City Area with established client list, and proven track record. Some travel required, experience in I/T a plus.
- The Account Executive will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create & execute account strategies, close enterprise-level deals, and manage customer expansion for our award winning and leading enterprise integration solutions
- The ideal candidate will possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of enterprise integration software, as well as the strategic thinking to drive a complex enterprise sales process, within a Sales 2.0 business model
- Strong track record of success is a must
- You will establish and develop a strategy for selling directly to targeted key accounts and new prospects across most industry verticals within your assigned territory
- Manage complex sales-cycles which include our entire portfolio of products and present to Director, VP, and C-level executives the value of our enterprise integration solutions
- Ability to effectively work at all levels of the organization including architects, developers and senior executives.
- Manage all sales activity and forecasting of revenue in SalesForce.com
- Present TruShield solutions using appropriate sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts
- Work with senior management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts
- You will manage and grow your geographically assigned region, across industry verticals
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth including upsells, cross sells, service opportunities and referrals
- Strengthen strategic solution selling skills within complex customer environments
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Consistent earnings over-achievement in past Account Executive roles
- Exceptional commitment to accurately tracking all customer engagement and activity through the use of SalesForce.com
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – superior academic performance
- 5-8 years of sales experience, minimum 2 years of managed services selling
- Team player with the highest level of integrity.
- Previous experience with open source solutions or with an annual subscription sales model a major plus
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, health reimbursement account (HRA)
- Life Insurance, STD, LTD
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 5 years