At TruShield, we’re on a mission to save the world from the bad guys. Literally. As a leading cybersecurity provider we are on a mission to create a world where businesses and customers are working better together. As our next Digital Marketing Campaigns Manager, you’ll work closely with the head of marketing to plan and launch compelling email campaigns that generate demand for our products and services and produce top-line results. We’re on the lookout for an entrepreneurial, experienced, results-driven marketing operations dynamo. You’ll be responsible for running and measuring weekly and monthly email campaigns, and syncing our marketing automation tools with demand generation to score leads, create new opportunities, and drive revenue.
An integral member of the growing TruShield Marketing team, you’ll develop and keep a formal process for turning content into new sales through the consistent creation and distribution of strategic email marketing campaigns. Metrics-driven automater. Create, manage, test and deliver consistent, results-oriented email campaigns using the latest marketing automation software (Marketo) and Salesforce. Experienced email list manager. You’ll be the defacto keeper and builder of our email lists, responsible for working with content to grow opt-ins, and purchase, manage, segment and de-dupe client and prospect lists for consistent local, regional and national and international email marketing campaigns.
Lead nurturing expert. Like a lot of companies, we’ve got that first touch point down. We need a marketing expert who can see the beyond the one-off campaign to effectively nurture early-stage leads into higher-volume sales. Analytics is everything … and then some. We’re working hard to assign clear dollar values to our content program. You’re an analytical thinker who’s excited about mapping value to every piece of content that we send out. We’ll set goals before each campaign and use the latest software to measure our success, making evidence-based changes and striving to get better as we grow.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
• 3+ years of B2B demand generation and email marketing. B2B Tech marketing experience a plus.
• Knowledge of marketing automation tools and processes – – Marketo (primary) /Pardot or Hubspot and Salesforce.com. (Marketo, Pardot or Hubpspot certification preferred.)
• Extensive experience with A/B testing.
• Strong history of email campaign success. Can you quantify the success of past campaigns in terms of brand awareness and, more important, in terms of top-line revenue? Then we need to talk.
• Experience running email drip campaigns.
• Experience linking gated and ungated content to email marketing efforts.
• Experience promoting, administering and tracking webinar campaigns.
• Ability to produce and present management-level reports that effectively tie email campaigns to sales and marketing goals.
• Experience with social media marketing and promotion.
Desired but not required:
• Marketo or Salesforce Certification
- Marketing: 3 years
To apply for this position, please fill out the form and submit your resume: