It takes several layers of defense to protect a network and its associated data. Sophisticated attacks can even penetrate firewalls and other infrastructure. It is important to have a cyber security system that monitors events across the network, searches for possible locations for a cyber-attack to occur and stops one before any damage has occurred to your organization.
TruShield’s Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and Intrusion Detection System (IDS) is configured by our security experts to be customized to your specific network according to your industry. It uses both signature and behavior-based intrusion prevention techniques to provide a highly robust security framework. TruShield’s security experts will work alongside your IT team to determine the appropriate IPS/IDS rule set, configure it for your environment, and then install, test, and tailor it for your needs.
Our Intrusion Prevention and Detection System works in real-time, around-the-clock 24/7 to:
– detect malicious activity
– track and log events
– attempt to block or stop events
– issue reports for review
TruShield’s engineers will configure the IPS/IDS to protect your most critical servers, applications, operating systems, and data while allowing legitimate traffic to flow seamlessly. Key features:
- Designed & configured for your network
- Real-time expert monitoring 24/7/365
- Behavior-based attack blocking in real-time
- Protection against new and established attacks
- Logging and reporting on attempted intrusions
- Predefined alert and escalation procedures