Unified Threat Management (UTM) involves incorporating multiple security appliances (such as firewalls, IPS, anti-virus, anti-spy, etc.) into a single device. One appliance replaces multiple layers of hardware and software. Unified Threat Management is particularly useful for enterprises with the need for comprehensive security without a large budget to implement multiple security apparatuses. Unifying your threats simplifies management and reduces cost.
TruShield makes this easy by providing the UTM device free of charge. At the time of deployment, we configure it according to the requirements of your organization. We then monitor the device around the clock from our state of the art Security Operations Center, and keep it updated through regular scheduled maintenance. TruShield’s UTM service provides a low-cost, high-value approach for developing and managing a UTM infrastructure.
- Complimentary UTM Device sized for your organization
- Expert configuration tailored to your specific needs performed by TruShield engineers
- 24/7/365 event monitoring from TruShield’s state-of-the-art Security Operations Center
- Management and administration performed by TruShield’s cyber security experts
- Real-time alerting to incidents on your network
- Intrusion Prevention and Detection Systems
- Web Content Filtering
- On-demand reporting through the TruShield Customer Portal